Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Break

 I am "privileged" to enjoy a weeklong unpaid vacation.  Although some relaxation is in order, I have made myself a to-do list covering a multitude of projects.  I don't want to come to the end of spring break and wish that I had used my time more wisely.

Among one of my projects to be finished is this necklace.  It is for a friend with a birthday coming soon.  My current dilemma to solve is how to package it for mailing so that the indiviual chains don't become tangled during shipping. 

Other things on the to-do list include completing the painting of the new studio--almost all done--and researching what needs to be done to open up the new coffee shop that I am contemplating.  I have been researching prices on equipment and saw a man about space just last evening.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment