Thursday, March 22, 2012

Progress

Yesterday I down-loaded and printed the form to use to send to Beads of Courage.  This was the last thing on my to-do list that I had started earlier this year in an attempt to be more productive.  So...to date I have started a blog (oh, my), gotten my business Facebook page up and functioning (complete with pictures), I have gotten my first business cards (and handed out at least a third of them), and I am now ready to send off some beads to Beads of Courage.  Next...

I will be starting another to-do list soon.  I have a bunch of lampwork tutorials that I want to make and I still have to get my studio finished and moved into.  Moving into a studio with a closing door will make a big difference.

On the business end of things, I will be researching a new camera, laptop, and etsy.  Completely random and off topic--did you know that a commercial espresso machine sells for between $6,000-$8,000?  In a fit of never-failing optimism, I'm researching opening a coffee shop in town...

No comments:

Post a Comment