Thursday, January 17, 2013

Winter

 Last week there was some sort of "cookie" error when I tried to check my blog.  Ever since then, I have not been able to upload multiple pictures.  I am a little disappointed because I rushed outside with my camera to take pictures of the frost.

Since I am limited to only one picture at a time right now, I went through and tried to find the picture that really portrayed our weather the best...

We have been wrapped in freezing fog for several days now. Yesterday the fog lifted just a bit but left the frost behind.  This is one of the views that I get to see every day when I leave home.  I never get tired of it.  Maybe it will appear again in spring garb later on.  There are usually mountains to be seen, but they are hidden in the fog right now.

The only thing I want to do when we have this kind of weather is park by the stove with a good book and a hot drink...not so very good for getting ready for my show next week!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment