Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Greys

The weather continues to be mostly grey.  This is only relevant because grey weather causes ALL my motivation to go into extended hibernation.  All I want to do is eat chocolate and read frothy, insubstantial books.  However, even a visit to a bookstore yesterday left me uninspired and I left without buying a single book.

The bathroom remodel continues.  The ruined sheetrock has been removed--and surprise of surprises--and all fit into the trash can.  Now to return the new faucet that is missing hardware and get that installed.



Our white shepherd, Polar, is not feeling well this week.  She has been getting me up at 3:00 a.m.  Unfortunately, not before she has an accident.  So my brain is foggy from lack of sleep and the most ridiculous dreams imaginable...I have been forcing myself to exercise, remembering that I usually get a better energy boost from exercising than from sleeping longer.

This morning I grabbed the moisturizer instead of my saline to put in my contacts.  Fortunately, I caught myself before I actually used it.

No comments:

Post a Comment