Thursday, December 6, 2012

Earrings

Here are the earrings that I just made.  I had a lot of fun with these.  I really like the antique bronze earwires with the crystals.
These earrings actually have transparent pink dots on them that are hardly visible.


These have encased dichroic glass in them.  They sparkle so nicely!


I love the amber sugar beads with the butterfly charms. So naturally, these are called "Give Me Some Sugar".  I absolutely love these butterfly charms.


These are my "Earth Mother" beads.  They have a golden amber frit melted in.  I created these for someone who  wanted a green and blue color scheme, and they are now one of my most popular beads.



Here's a second pair of "Earth Mother" earrings.

These are my emerald heart beads.  They also have dichroic glass in them and sparkle nicely.

I had originally made beads like this for a bookmark.  They were substantially larger than the ones I wanted to use for earrings.  The challenge was to incorporate all the beads and not come up with an earring too heavy to wear.

2 comments:

  1. Very lovely work, Celeste.
    Bead making is such a cool art... not one I think I could ever achieve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, and I look at your lovely journals and think that's something I'll never be able to do, too. If you ever want some beads to decorate your love journals, just let me know.

      Delete