This is what I finally made and submitted. I have named it Fantasia.
This is (obviously) a close-up of the front dangle. I was going to hang drop beads from the brass flower and then decided that I preferred the small seed beads on long headpins to resemble stamens.
I loved the frit that I used for these. It is very fine and gives almost a water-color type effect to the glass. This is what I always hope to achieve with frit and finally discovered how to get that stain of color rather than obvious spots.
I love the sparkle of dichro and almost always can find a place for it in anything I make. The charms and chain and front pendant were all procured from a local bead store.
When I took this to the show to have it entered the lady who was accepting submissions seemed somewhat disappointed that I had brought her only one entry. I was given to understand that next year I need to submit three entries...and the necklace I was wearing was very pretty. Well, yes, it was, but it didn't meet the criteria of being completed within the last twelve months.