Friday, February 15, 2013

February Fun

I've been suffering through the February "blahs"!  I also seem to have misplaced my brain.  So the picture that was going to go with this blog, is at home--in the camera, and not downloaded...

I haven't been able to work with glass much--being about to run out of oxygen, so I've been immersed in other creative endeavors.

Yesterday I made NYC Black & Whites (from Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar).  Very good and very photogenic...picture to come later.  I consider baking to be a creative endeavor.

I had an unexpected day off work, so I finished my bulletin board in my studio and sewed some more on a summery top.  The rationale being that perhaps I can have it completed in time for warm weather.

Then I figured out that if I only crochet two rows each day, I can have the body of my afghan completed in 53 days...as opposed to the over ten years that it took me to finish the last afghan I made.  Now if I will only crochet the two rows every day...I've been feeling a little tired and haven't gotten as much done as I would like.  The sun is shining today and that is always good for driving away fatigue.

I have my lettuce, spinach, radishes, carrot, and snow pea seeds purchased, located and ready to go in the ground.  If it stays nice I should be able to get them all planted this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment